Love and coffee
Did you know that most sentimental bonds are born? medium?.
Therefore, celebrating this drink that has witnessed so many unions, Match.com developed the "coffee index" to calculate the cost of how many cups it is to find a new one couple.
One of the questions that is often asked to dating sites is that you have to pay to use all their benefits and connect with the rest of the members of the community. Some people wonder why they should do it when they can make appointments for free on social networks, for example.
We have explained on other occasions the difference between a social network and a partner search site. Everything in its place: social networks - based on the theory of the six degrees of separation - do not have as their main objective the search for love so the results can be rather frustrating.
A small investment of time and money can lead to the life partner you've always dreamed of.
How many coffees does it cost to find a partner online?
- In Mexico , a Match.com gold plan subscription equals the cost of 14 American-style coffees.
- In Argentina , the equivalent of a subscription to the same plan It is equivalent to 9 cups of espresso coffee, the most consumed variable in the country.
- In Colombia , the proportion is about 20 black coffees.
- In Chile , the equivalent is 19 coffees.
The calculation, unpretentious and unpretentious, reveals two curiosities:
- Coffee has very high prices disparate in different countries of Latin America.
- A minimal investment guarantees accurate and lasting results in the search for love.
Match.com recently consulted users what they like to do on the first date. According to the survey, 39.75% of respondents prefer to go for a coffee , while 31.08% choose to eat. An important fact is that they lead the preferences in this to go for a coffee (45.83%) while men prefer to go to eat (36.05%).
Coffee On a first date is the most advisable. If there is good vibes, it can extend for several hours. If the thing does not work, the account is requested and try your luck with a new appointment.
Your new love can be a cup of coffee and a click away.