First signs: How to know if they will be compatible
You are getting to know someone who - at last! - you wake up wanting to start a serious relationship. It is important that you are attentive to the signals of the first times to know if they will be compatible or, at least, if the joy is worth trying.
It is true that in this of the links there are no linear paths. Many times what starts as something casual ends up being love for a whole life . In the beginning, there are usually some indicators of how this new couple might work despite the fact that people tend to show the best cards, to try to impress. Finding out how someone really is takes a long time, but some specific behaviors can show you little by little how is that man or that woman. To form a solid couple it is necessary to share the concept of relationship that is sought and listen to the heart and reason. Women usually think that we can change a man and, honestly, it does not work that way. Nobody changes anyone.
At the beginning of a link, it's good to ask. With prudence and respect but ask. If the other one gets upset, there he is. I'm not talking about questioning or personalizing (after all they're just getting to know each other) but knowing some basic questions that will help you know if you're on the right track:
- Know if the other person is available, what you expect from a link, if you have children (or want to have them), etc.
- Ask if you are willing to have an exclusive relationship or are looking for an open couple.
- Listen carefully to everything that speaks of their moral values, concepts about the family, etc.
- Know what your expectations are if the thing prospers.
There are some elementary indicators so you know if you are on the right track:
- Whoever wants to move: if the person is You will see interested in building a relationship with you will do things tending to it as you call, send messages and go see you for example. The excuses do not work: there is no lack of time; only lack of interest. If you are really interested in someone, even though physical time is scarce, things will be done to see or see it, even through the webcam .
- Interest it is demonstrated "without hysteria": distrust of those links that start with a high component of madness. Attacks of jealousy, you raise about "because you published such thing in Facebook", police inquiries, etcetera. What starts bad, usually ends badly
- Enthusiasm is evident. It does not look back, stirring stories of ex couples , but it is bet to this one of the present, in today. The energy is set in the here and now.
- The relationship flows . There is a lot of truth in the phrase "in the beginning the end is agreed". So pay attention to the naturalness - or not - with which the link is established. Always remember that, in love as well as in physics, at greater pressure, greater resistance.
To build a relationship, much more than intention and desire is needed. Love is built every day.